[Vision2020] Wrong again, Ms. Rogers

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 03:36:42 PDT 2006

Yes, Ms. Rogers,

 I stand by my allegation that you, and  members of your gang, have threatened, harassed, intimidated and  violated the rights of many people in my town. Especially myself and  members of NSA and Christ Church; not just Doug Wilson. God only knows  what you have done to other people that dared to disagree with you.

Here are your own words Joan, and this only includes a few writings
from V2020, not personal emails, publications and your radio show:

"Now, put on your dunce cap, boy, and write "I know bupkes" on the

chalkboard 2005 times.  That should keep you busy until kingdom come.
      Joan Opyr to Metzler Nov 2005
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-November/022053.html

(In the words of my late grandfather, if I

wanted any shit out of Jeff Harkins, I'd squeeze his head.)

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-November/022342.html

Since

Doug Wilson is not Nick Gier's academic offspring, what is he?  The

bastard at the UI Philosophy Department's family reunion, of course!

And, according to the time-honored traditions of Southern genealogy,

this makes Aaron Rench a bastard once-removed.

      Here you attack a family member of mine
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-October/020728.html

      Here you attack about 100 plus Moscow Residents

I mean other than the Kirk's desperation to divert

speculation away from the idea that this might be more of their

hee-haw, dumb-assed, "Trinitarian" skylarking.  Let's face it; this has

all of the Wilsonite hallmarks.  Arrogance meets Ignorance in the back

room at Bucer's.  They buy each other a beer and, when they've run out

of boob, and blonde, and knock-knock jokes, they decide to pull a fast

one on the University of Idaho.  Jeez.  How funny.  I'll bet they can

all belch the alphabet as well.

Boys, boys, boys -- bearded, pot-bellied, and otherwise -- you are way

too old to be playing these sorts of games.  Also, your timing is

dreadful.  This latest "prank" against the U of I occurred on the very

same day that Bob Hieronymous, New St. Andrew's new PR man, announced

to the Daily News that NSA expects to be accredited any day now by

TRACS.  When (or if) that happens, Itty Bitty Bob says that NSA hopes

to cooperate with the University of Idaho on various academic

adventures.  Uh-huh.  If any of the Kirk's comedians had anything to do

with putting out this little hoax ditty -- and, as many have mentioned,

boys, you do have priors -- then I suspect you'll have to look

elsewhere for academic partners.  Might I suggest Bob Jones University

and Beulah Bible College?

And there's always those ads in the back of comic books where you draw

"Timmy the Turtle" or "Patchy the Pirarte."  Aarrrhhh, mateys!

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-October/020760.html

As soon as I finish my training with the SAS, I expect Dale "Studley"

Courtney and Doug "Lemeno" Farris to accept my challenge to a cage

fight in Friendship Square.

So, Donovan has taken a class in terrorism (Really?  From Osama

himself?)
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-October/021543.html

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-October/021558.html

A day in the life of Doug F:

1) Wake up after night spent tossing and turning, worrying that

feminists, lesbians, gays, Democrats, dog lovers, Jews, Unitarians,

Muslims, atheists, blacks, Mexicans, Asians and Mariners fans might,

just might, be living happy, joyful, and fulfilling lives.  Ponder how

you can piss on their corn flakes.

2) Speaking of corn flakes, notice that Tony the Tiger seems to be

wearing an ascot.  Is he gay?  That "It's greeeaaaat!" business is way

to close to "It's fabulous!"  Phone Dale C. but discover that he eats

Fruit Loops.  Resolve to ask Doug W. at next Head of Household meeting

what kind of cereal men of chest eat.  Suspect it's Scottish oats with

salt and pepper.  Dine accordingly.

3) Make list of ways to work personal reproductive excesses into daily

conversation.  World must know that Doug F is not shooting blanks!

4) Werk on speling and gramer.  Will zing that Joan O on 2020 if it

kills me!

5) Think about what gay men and lesbians do in bed.  Think about it

some more.  Picture Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer in Top Gun.  Shudder.

Take cold shower.  Read latest issue of the Navy Times.  Shudder some

more.  Write fan letter to James Dobson.  And Tom Cruise.

6) Bored.  Read Vision 2020.  Opyr-Huskey household seem to be having

fun.  Come up with term "thing-in-law."  That'll learn 'em!  Pee self

laughing at own wit.  Change boxers and post whopping great hilarity to

list.

7) Hilarity not widely appreciated but don't care.  Pat on back from

Dale C. and Doug W.  Manly pats.  Very manly.  Re-read Navy Times.  See

that Tom Cruise is on Pay Per View.  Set TiVo and fill bathtub with ice

water.

8) Icewater *big* mistake.  Manhood has become an internal organ.  Call

Dr. G in a panic.  He advises that Tom Cruise is on Pay Per View.

Sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, but must keep up

appearances.  Feet are already so small . . .

9) Supplement Cruise-watching with a heating pad, a glass of bourbon,

and a Dominican cigar.  Very worried.  Still look as if suffering from

Kleinfelter Syndrome.

(http://www.flash-med.com/Symptoms2.asp?Symptom_Word=Kleinfelter).  Too

old to rejoin Navy?

10) Take out inadequacies on Vision 2020.  Surpass self in nasty,

unpleasant, un-Christian observations.  Feel sudden swelling of manly

pride and . . . there we go, swelling spreads from brain cell to

prostate.  Phew!  All systems restored.  Off to beddy-bye now and sweet

dreams of . . . damn!

Tom Cruise, get out of my mind!  My love for you is way out of line!

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment

www.auntie-establishment.com

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-September/019969.html

What's that you say, Jerry?  You don't like it?  Neither, to be quite

honest, do I.  It's my feeling that a real church wouldn't have moles;

a real church wouldn't need them.  By my definition, a real church is a

voluntary gathering of men and women who worship, think and pray as

they see fit without fear of retaliation (either financial, spiritual

or social) from their pastor.

Your plea has fallen on deaf ears, I fear.  Unless the chicken was a

Christian Reconstructionist, Doug Farris just doesn't give a cluck.

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-September/020255.html

“Here's how it will work -- should we ever meet in the flesh, I'll ask you the following question:  "Hey, Jimmy, can yer mammy sew?"  That's your cue to turn tail and run like hell because the answer is a powerful head butt accompanied by the words, "Then tell her to stitch this!"  Sound like fun?  No?”

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-September/020381.html

In the immortal words of Alice Roosevelt, if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, then come sit by me.

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-January/023552.html

Finally, in the spirit of New Year cheer, we'll be playing a special

medley of tunes especially dedicated to our tireless blogstalker, Dale

Comb-over Courtney.

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-January/023681.html

Doug Wilson and New St. Andrews are serial zoning violators.

“Now, I want to make it clear that I absolutely do not want Doug Farris,

Dale Courtney, Lou Sheldon, Jesse Helms, or J. Edgar Hoover in my club.

  I would much prefer that all GLBT people (or those below 5 on the

Kinsey scale) were marvelously self-accepting and well-adjusted.

Unfortunately, the University of Georgia is against me, and it would

seem that those who negatively obsess about what gay men and lesbians

do in bed are often sad, latent, and repressed individuals who could do

with an understanding, kind, and patient therapist.”

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-January/025002.html

The earth orbits the Sun; the earth does not orbit

Donovan Arnold.  Not yet, anyway.  Not so long as you take your Leptropril and

keep eating at Subway.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-June/018062.html

“It’s entirely possible to make money by being a professional asshole, but from what I’ve seen of your work before the Moscow City Council and here on Vision 2020, you’re no Dennis Miller.  You’re not even close.”

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-February/026058.html

And you base this on what, Pat?  Doug Wilson wouldn't be Doug Wilson if

he didn't thumb his nose at the law; if he didn't believe that he was

above trivialities like paying property taxes or obeying zoning laws.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-February/026058.html

Everyone love Frito Lay, and Sara Lee, and Little Debbie.  But no one loves an arrogant lawbreaker who demands special treatment.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-February/026007.html

“However, unlike, say, WalMart, once

you join at Doug's God Shop, you cannot simply walk out the door.

You've signed a contract; you've promised to buy from Doug and only

Doug until Kingdom come.  You break this contract at your peril.  The

consequences of leaving?  Character assassination.  Firing.  Loss of

friends.  Loss of income.  Loss (in covenantal theology) of your

relationship with God.”

      If I am missing something, please let me know. There is  more, much, much more.

      Take Care,
          _DJA

Joan Opyr <joanopyr at moscow.com> wrote:  >  You ask what laws you have violated. OK, here are a few for to start.
> Harassment, intimidation, and making threats. As for libelous, how
> about looking back at some of your own emails and online publications.

Wrong again, Donovan.  I have threatened no one.  I have harassed no
one.  And intimidation?  Who?  Where?  When?  These charges are real,
Donovan, and your making them has real consequences.  You must learn to
distinguish between legitimate public criticism of a public figure, and
criminal trespass, libel, intimidation and threats.  I criticize public
figures for a living; Doug Wilson is among those public figures.  So is
George W. Bush.  I have not harassed or threatened either.  (I believe
that threatening the President lands one in the pokey.  You'll notice
that I'm not in the pokey.  I'm not emailing you from the Latah County
Jail or, worse yet, from Guantanamo Bay.)

Here's my challenge to you, Donovan: either put up or shut up.  Cite an
actual legal statute and then demonstrate with evidence (not your
personal opinion) that I have violated that statute.  No one is immune
from criticism -- not you, not me, not Dale Courtney and not Pastor
Wilson.  It's also the case that public figures have less protection
than private figures.  This is one of the many reasons I feature so
prominently on Dale's odious blog.  I'd rather not have what I write
here reposted without my permission, but as a public figure, there's
precious little I can do about it.  Now, should Dale violate the
copyright on any of my published materials -- my novel, my work for New
West, Stonewall, the Seattle Gay Times, the Boise Weekly, or the
Co-Op's Community News --  then you can bet your sweet bippy I can and
would sue the smarmy little git.  But Vision 2020 posts or letters to
the editor are fair game.

Very seriously,
Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: As far as I'm concerned, this is the end of our correspondence on
this subject.  You are again out of line, and I again advise you to
step back.  Pronto.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day