[Vision2020]Getting to draw the lines and pseudonyms

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Apr 20 19:29:32 PDT 2006

If Joan Opyr ever harrassed, intimidated, threatened, or libeled anyone on
this list, or anyone else, I would know, because she is my friend.  And
because I hold her in such high regard, such behavior would precipitate my
personal, firm, and timely rebuke.  She hasn't.  She is sharp of pen and
mighty of word, but she has not crossed those lines.

Fortunately, being a dolt isn't a crime, either, however unpleasant I find
the reading of doltish ramblings and rants . . .

keely