[Vision2020] John's Alley

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 11 10:44:05 PDT 2005

Donovan spits:

"So what Joan is saying is that John's Alley patrons are the ones responsible for the vandalism to the
NuArt (evidence being loud music and close proximity), but because John's Alley was there first, it should be
the NuArt that goes. Also, NuArt should feel lucky for being spit on and vandalized based on her experiences
in Scotland."

No, Jackass, what I am saying is that downtown businesses located near bars should not be surprised when they wake up to find bodily fluids on their doorsteps.  And most aren't.  They scrub said doorsteps and get on about their business.  For heaven's sake, Gambino's have had their windows broken, but Ellen Roskovitch, who is on this list, has never to my knowledge made a federal case about it.  Only NSA and the NuArt feel obliged to elevate ordinary spittle into martyrdom.  They do this without logic and without proof -- rather like you.

I have no idea if the denizens of John's Alley hock loogies on the NuArt or not, and I don't care.  What I'm suggesting is that it's unlikely that Doug Wilson's predominantly middle-aged critics are sneaking out in the dead of night, chalk in hand, to write tasteless jokes about the Hitler Youth on NSA's sidewalk.  But, just in case, perhaps MPD should arrest me or Rose or Joanne Muneta and dust us for . . . dust?

Now, Donovan, let me tell you something else about Glasgow.  No, better yet, when I get home from Olympia, why don't I show you?  Here's how it will work -- should we ever meet in the flesh, I'll ask you the following question:  "Hey, Jimmy, can yer mammy sew?"  That's your cue to turn tail and run like hell because the answer is a powerful head butt accompanied by the words, "Then tell her to stitch this!"  Sound like fun?  No?  Well, bugger you then.  I didn't want to touch your nasty old foreheed anyway, you bampot, you.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com

PS: I don't think you'd last long in Glasgow, Donovan, but you could do with a trip somewhere beyond the limits of your own backyard.  Have you tried clicking your ruby slippers together three times and wishing yourself in Kansas?  I've got a pair of red Converse high-tops, and I've been wishing you all sorts of places!