[Vision2020] Wrong again, Ms. Rogers

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Apr 21 15:39:44 PDT 2006

I'm not sure if the Internet is able to quite contain, Donovan, the
differences between you and Mark.

keely

From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>
To: Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com>,        Vision2020 Moscow
<vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: RE: Re: [Vision2020] Wrong again, Ms. Rogers
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:03:29 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

  Yes. You are indeed the only one on this list that has  had those things
to happen to you. Thanks for sharing. Can I share mine  now?

   I guess the difference between me and you is that I have learned not to
wait until the knife is in me to respond.

   Take Care,

   _DJA

Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com> wrote:    RE: Re: [Vision2020] Wrong
again, Ms.  Rogers  Donovan,

   As  someone who has been stabbed, beaten, threatened with a gun and had
numerous acts of property vandalism directed at me for being who I am,  not
to mention the direct death threats given in full public view at  public
hearing and other written and verbal attacks, your list of  supposed acts
that "have threatened, harassed, intimidated and violated  the rights of
many people in my town" are ludicrous. Some perspective,  please.

   Mark Solomon