[Vision2020] Sunil and His Defense of Terrorists and Convicted Child Molesters

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 08:43:35 PDT 2006

Tommy Boy,

 If anyone owes an apology it is you for your  irresponsible and immature stance and support of the war in Iraq, then  ignoring other soldiers that pleaded with you to help end the needless  pain and suffering. You sided with Bush instead to needlessly kill and  dishonor our troops. Now, you state that you are against the war. To  late pal, they are there now, and pulling them all out only kills more.  Thanks for that Tom. I just know we can count on your judgment right?  And who knew a plan from Bush would fail right? I mean we only had 53  years of Bush failing at everything else as proof. But it couldn't be  submitted to you in a link.

 Second, where the hell is your  head? 3/4 of Sunil's emails are defending the treatment of Child  Molesters and Terrorists. I am not saying he supports terrorism, or  child molestation, which in your tiny mind you might think it to be the  same thing, which it is not. But he defends those that committed the  action from being treated they way should. It is not an allegation,  because it is not a crime to defend terrorists and child molesters  rights, I just think a waste of time when the disabled, elderly, and  poor are being trampled on.  Where is my proof? Here is just a few  emails sent out on Vision, I think the first one is the clearest as to  what Sunil thinks of our country, and terrorists as being the victims:

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-February/025196.html

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-September/035192.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-September/035200.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-September/035239.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-June/031040.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-June/031198.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-June/031195.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/028941.html
      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/029264.html

"The draft went out a long, long time ago.  The armed forces consists of

volunteer enlistees now."--Tom Hansen in response to “Please help our dying Troops. (June 22, 2003)

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2003-July/003315.html

Best,

_DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold –

    Your  statement, here on a public listserve, that Sunil Ramalingam defends  convicted child molesters and convicted terrorists, reflects upon your  lack of maturity and sense of decency, and in virtually all litigious  circles maybe considered libelous.

    Name ONE convicted child molester which  Sunil has defended!

    Name ONE convicted terrorist which Sunil  has defended!

    Failing either of these requests, you owe  Sunil a VERY meaningful and VERY public apology.

    Tom Hansen
    Vandalville, Idaho

  "It doesn't require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless  minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds"

  - Samuel Johnson  [1709-84]