[Vision2020] Coe transferredtospecialcommitmentcenteronMcNeilIsland

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 13:15:32 PDT 2006

Andreas,

That's possible, but the only providers I'm aware of are at Valley
Treatment.  They are the folks who have provided the treatment in all the
cases with which I'm familiar.  Also, I believe group meetings are an
important part of the treatment program, and I doubt that would be possible
or practical in this instance.

Sunil