[Vision2020] Coe transferredtospecialcommitmentcenteronMcNeilIsland

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:54:35 PDT 2006

> I don't think the only practice providing treatment to sex offenders, which
> is based in Clarkston, would come here to provide treatment to one person.
> If I'm wrong, which is possible, then there would be no reason to let Sitler
> out for treatment.  If they won't come here, then this is a reason to allow
> him to go to Clarkston for treatment.

This is more a point of order than an actual interjection into this
conversation -- as someone who works with victims professionally, I
have strong, but quite biased, views on this. But:

Actually, Sunil, I thought Rand Walker did sex offender management as
well, and he works out of Latah County.

-- ACS