[Vision2020] Coe, Sitler and Duncan

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 14:31:26 PDT 2006

I make and have made no claims as to what victims feel.  I stand by my
position that murders, particularly those by a serial killer, are worse than
molestation.  In no way am I trying to diminish the latter; however, I think
it's absurd to pretend they're the same.  They're not, which is why the law
does not treat them the same way.

Sunil