[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 17:16:29 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 16:53, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> This post:

> http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058071.html

> and this post:

> http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058073.html

> contain the essence of my question.

Assuming that you genuinely mean "question" [singular] and not
"questions" [plural], I took your question to be essentially this:

>  I believe the onus is on you to explain Obama's unique
> relationship with Wright.

> That's the point I'd like to exhaust.

I proceeded to answer your question, and even gave some indication
that that I thought I had finished the job with these words:

 > I think that wraps up the Wright non-mystery pretty nicely.

No, I don't believe that Wright is "a black separatist anti-Semitic
racist pig," though I might have if I not acquainted myself with all
of the evidence, rather than just soundbites.

Yes, I believe that the onus is on you to prove that he is, as I
attempted to convey when I wrote:

> The ball's in your court.

Chas