[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 16:45:54 PDT 2008

Chas,

Respectfully, I'm as much for sticking to point as I am for answering
the question and I answered your questions. Thoroughly.

I think the very best place for us to park our conversation is here:

What is the reason that Obama threw three of his associates overboard?

You say it was political expediency and so you know, I agree.

Obama's expediency, however, forces other questions that must be
answered because expediency means he did it for self-serving political
reasons and not out of personal conviction.

Therefore, I conclude, perhaps falsely, that Obama threw Wright under
the bus NOT because he does not agree with his mentor on all his
mentor's sick teachings, but because he could not afford to pay the
political price that his "father-like figure" was demanding. Main
Street USA will not punch the hole for a man who agrees with Wright's
"God damn American" sentiments.

I also conclude, perhaps falsely, that since Obama disassociated from
Wright for disingenuous reasons — "political expediency" — then he
still believes his mentor's disgusting teachings.

And, assuming you deplore racism of any stripe, including
anti-Semitism, I believe the onus is on you to explain Obama's unique
relationship with Wright.

That's the point I'd like to exhaust.