[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:53:19 PDT 2008

Chas:

I appreciate your offer.

This post:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058071.html

and this post:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058073.html

contain the essence of my question.

For the record, I admit that I framed a false dilemma but this is
because I don't see a third way out. You may see it differently.

In the interest of fairness, it's possible that when you wrote,
"Everything I need to know about the Rev. Jeramiah Wright I can learn
right here," etc., you were arguing indirectly that Rev. Wright is not
a black separatist anti-Semitic racist pig, in which case the onus is
on me to prove that he is.