[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:00:27 PDT 2008

Chas:

I'm going off point here for a moment but I need to clarify something.

I understand that YOU believe Wright is not a black-separatist
anti-Semitic America-hating racist pig and I presume you understand
that your view is the minority view.

You have maintained that political expediency forced Obama to throw
Wright under the bus. You described it as a cowardly act.

I'm curious, therefore, exactly what political expedience do you
believe compelled Obama to disassociate from Wright, saying, "I have
been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992. I have
known Reverend Wright for almost 20 years. The person I saw yesterday
was not the person that I met 20 years ago. . . . What we saw
yesterday out of Reverend Wright was a resurfacing and, I believe, an
exploitation of those old divisions. Whatever his intentions, that was
the result."

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/04/obama_denounces_wright_press_c.html

What "person" was Obama talking about?

I always assumed it was the black-separatist anti-Semitic
America-hating racist pig.