[Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are asked tocrackdownonbloggers, websites

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 00:11:30 PDT 2006

Jackie,

A person can be found guilty in civil court. You can  get all excited about the terminology used for it if you want. But, if  you go a head and keep destroying people's property, making false  complaints against them to the city, and demand people "PROVE IT", see  where you end up. I believe only guilty people say that.

  Right after you had an argument with Phil Roderick his property was  destroyed, and you were asking all sorts of questions about this  security systems.

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-April/015987.html
          http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-April/016001.html
          http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2005-April/016005.html

  That vandalism is on police record.

  You got into an argument with Austin Storm, and surprise, a false  complaint about his business was filed with the the city.

      http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/029460.html
          http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/029453.html

  That false report was filed and is on record.

  Third, you have been endlessly been attacking Doug Wilson and his property was attacked four times.
      http://right-mind.us/blogs/intolerista_island/archive/2006/04/03/42703.aspx

  That is also on police record.

  Best,

  _DJA

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:  I knew you'd back off your statement the minute I challenged you!

We'll see just how accurate you are, you putz!

You name ONE SINGLE piece of property that you can prove that I have
"destroyed"...just one.

You and I and everyone else KNOWS you are lieing - not to mention you never
spoke to any "county official" and there isn't one alive that would back YOU
up.

You WILL learn you take the word of liars and present them as fact - you!
loose, IF that is even what has happened.  My guess - you simply are taking
what others have said on this list and on other's blogs and decided that
makes it YOUR truth and that they are telling YOU these things.  Hear little
voices in your head often, do you?

You don't know a damn thing about me except what you have been told by a
bunch of known liars and deceivers.  NOW, you get to see where that gets
you.

Oh, and BTW - you don't get "convicted" in civil court, you troll!  Either
they find for the plaintiff or they find for the respondent; being
"convicted" means you spend time in jail or on probation and have a record.
Surely, a college man such as yourself should know the difference.  Mayhap
Sunil can explain it to you.

J  :]

, vision2020 at moscow.com
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] USATODAY.com - Courts are asked
>tocrackdownonbloggers, websites
>Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:32:10 -0700 (PDT)
>
>J,
>
>  If it were my property you destroyed, you bet I would  call them J. I
>think there is more than enough circumstantial  evidence against you J for
>a conviction in a civil court, as is  what a county officer told me in a
>private conversation. In a criminal  court, it would a bit harder. But when
>eight people (that I know of)  you have known to have strong public
>disagreements with end up with  false complaints filed against them and
>damaged property, it doesn't  bode well for you. Especially when you don't
>work and have lots of  time, have been caught on people's private property
>taking pictures,  and have no less than 200 emails slandering them
>personally on a public  forum.
>

>   Best,
>
>   _DJA
>

>J Ford
 wrote:  Go for it you lousy little weasel!
> [...]
> > >get in on that "sue-em-dano" train, too?
> > >

> > >J  :]

> > >, vision2020 at moscow.com

> > >that
> >bring
> > >population

> > >overboard
>we
> > >just

> > >  wrote:  We best be watching the County
>attempt
> >his
> > >Which,
>"real
> > >anyway
> >who

>the
> > >law
> > >first
>Ministrie's
> >RC

> >http://www.usatoday.com/printedition/news/20061003/1a_cover03.art.htm

> > >Mary,
> >Judges
> > >publishers.
> > >Dick's

>is

>  >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

> >there

> > >Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
> > >Spaces
> >
> >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features
> > >
> > >=======================================================
> > >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> > >                http://www.fsr.net
> > >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
> > >=======================================================
> > >

> > >---------------------------------
> > >Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when
>there
> > >are new messages.
> >

> > >=======================================================
> > >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> > >  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
> > >                http://www.fsr.net
> > >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
> > >=======================================================

> >Search&#8212;Your way, your world, right now!
> >http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
> >

> >---------------------------------
> >Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there
> >are new messages.

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net

>The next generation of Search&#8212;say hello!
>http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

>Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there

Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com