[Vision2020] Whoops, tried to use fancy formatted e-mail.

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:07:23 PDT 2006

Dear Private J,

Got a fun letter from City Hall a couple days ago (attached), and now
I can not operate my business from the apartment I don't live in
anymore. J, if you want to shut down my business you'll have to try
harder than that. Perhaps you should verify your research with some
reconnaisance this time!   =P

In the interest of fair code enforcement, you might also want to check
up on your neighbors to make sure they don't sell things on Amazon or
eBay from their home, or any such nefarious code violation. So many
violations, so little time... perhaps Wayne should set up a hot-line
to his fast friends at City Hall. I'm sure they're eagerly
anticipating the next thing from their favorite bunch of concerned
citizens.  =)

Keep fighting the good fight Jackie. God loves you and Doug Wilson does, too.

-Austin Storm

--
Austin Storm
Sky Cow Books