[Vision2020] Austin Storm

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 20:21:40 PDT 2006

To make things perfectly clear, according to the State of Idaho Sectry. of
State, Austin Storm is running a RETAIL TRADE business (NOT services or any
other option that is available for him to have checked) out of an address on
Northwood Drive.  Now, IF that information (information HE filled out on the
form and signed) is incorrect, he is RESPONSIBLE to make sure it is changed
and/or updated.  Since he has not seen fit to do that (IF it has indeed
changed), all the officials can do is go by what HE has supplied as being
reliable information.

Also, I and no one I know has talked to the City about him or his RETAIL
TRADE business.  How Ann received that information is up to Austin to
ascertain.  This is NOT one, to my knowledge, that anyone on this list
initiated or reported.

Sorry, but the blame for your mess is still in your lap.

J  :]