[Vision2020] Whoops, tried to use fancy formatted e-mail.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 19:44:08 PDT 2006

There once was a boy who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar; after
repeatedly being told by his father to stop taking cookies without asking,
he did it anyway.  When his father asked him just why the boy thought he
should not be punished, the boy said "It was the cookie's fault!  If they
just weren't so good, I wouldn't steal them!"

Why is it every time one of you fools gets caught doing the wrong thing, you
blame EVERone else and everyTHING else except putting the blame squarely on
your shoulders, where it belongs?  Just how "Christ Like" is that kind of
responsibility avoidance?!

You want to run a business, do it right - pay your two bits, get your
license, get your Tax ID number, make sure you can do what you want where
you want to and GROW UP!!!  Do the responsible and mature thing.

And stop blaming everyone else because you're caught with cookie crumbs on
your shirt-front.  (Be a man, for ONCE in your life, and take your
punishment, while you're at it.)

J  :]