[Vision2020] (no subject)

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Sat May 13 14:48:55 PDT 2006

Sorry. The overall tone of the e-mail was supposed to be sarcastic (I
haven't had a good reason to use sarcasm since I kicked the habit in Junior
High, so I'm a bit rusty). It's a defensive response to harassment - letting
your harassers know that you are not afraid of them.

But I do believe that everyone that knew Jackie when she was still Jackie
loves her and wants her to stop, y'know, acting weird. Sorry Jackie, but I
don't know you but you come across as a little crazy. Taking pictures of the
Wilson's property? Denying it after a period of uncharacteristic silence?
Refusing to acknowledge that you even *are* Jackie Woolfe? Sending a report
about my business to your friends?

Of course, if you aren't Jackie Woolfe then I have some serious questions to
ask my kirker friends who say that you are. If you want, we can meet for
coffee and you can prove it to me.

-Austin

--
Austin Storm