[WSBARP] Nationstar / Mr Cooper

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Thu Jun 30 16:19:20 PDT 2022

I had a client who got behind.  she tried paying a partial payment and it was refused because she didn’t pay the new minimum payment.  check returned.
Low income client, hired me and dozens of dozens of letters to Mr. Cooper, no matter who they said to write etc.  Phone calls with their staff...  very hard to get calls back and then not responsive.
they never read anything I wrote and sent and continue mailing new notices.. for a year or more
I finally had to refer to a SNAP office because client had no money to keep me running down blind alleys...

Mr. Cooper was extremely difficult to deal with.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578