[WSBARP] King County / West Side Litigation Counsel - Claim Against Title Company

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Aug 23 07:03:15 PDT 2022

Maybe the title company is hoping for a statute of limitations defense,
and thus wants to wait for an actual foreclosure event?????  Or be able
to conduct discovery since this is a private loan and it might be
questionable.

Delay would be nerve racking for the owner, but I can see why they might
want to wait before paying out dollars.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148