[WSBARP] King County / West Side Litigation Counsel - Claim Against Title Company

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:42:32 PDT 2022

Do you really have a claim against the title company?  It was my understanding that you needed to foreclose on the lien of the deed of trust and the homeowner then tenders a claim to the title company.  If the title company denies coverage, isn't it the homeowner's claim of improper denial of coverage.  The homeowner is the insured party, not the holder of a deed of trust.  I am happy to be corrected if my understanding is incorrect.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8B62C.592AE7F0]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.