[WSBARP] King County / West Side Litigation Counsel - Claim Against Title Company

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Mon Aug 22 13:53:07 PDT 2022

So the lender will now start foreclosure of the un-reconveyed deed of trust
against some poor homeowner.  Ticked off homeowner is then forced to file
the claim against their policy and lots of duplicative attorney fees and
costs are incurred.  It used to be carriers would cut to the case instead
of hiding behind the policy and force litigation.

Monday morning ranting.