[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Referrals Requested - Employment and Credit/Debt/Banko

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Oct 9 17:39:05 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon List -

I come to you today with the request for two referrals.  I have no prior
experience in either of the areas that are being requested and so I cannot
even offer to guide them as to whether there are legitimate claims or not.
If you have experience in these fields and the answer to one or both of
them is that they have no claims, please reply and advise and let me know
if you would be willing (for a fee) to provide the analysis that explains
that their situation is not one that is ripe for an attorney at this time.
I am specifically interested in the PC who simply doesn't want to pay her
bills.

The first - an employment discrimination attorney to assist and guide a
client who is having an employer that is "verbally commenting on my body
language ( tone of voice, facial expressions,  crossing my legs/arms,
pulling curtains, demeaning remarks etc.)"

The second need is for a PC who has obtained approximately $150,000 in
consumer credit card debt and "does not want to pay it." They are seeking
an attorney to either "help fight off the creditors or perhaps do a
bankruptcy"

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *