[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Oct 10 06:20:31 PDT 2019

Good Morning List -

I have a situation where there are two specific bequests in an estate where
the contact information is completely unknown and we are ready to utilize
the assistance of outside resources.

Does anyone have a preferred vendor or service? I am wary of using any of
the spam "Heir Search" companies that show up in my inbox without a
recommendation/referral from a colleague.

Thank you,

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *