[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Thu Oct 10 07:58:59 PDT 2019

I have found that hiring a genealogist is a very economical alternative to hiring an heir search service.  They normally work at reasonable hourly rates.  You can find an heir searcher or genealogist by state at https://www.apgen.org/.  Locally, many people recommend Leslie Lawson -  Lawsonresearch.net.
Some genealogists will take only large jobs (constructing an entire family tree), but some will take on small jobs.
Phil Jones
Portland, OR