[WSBAPT] Heir Search

Christie Martin christie at cascadialawyers.com
Mon Oct 14 10:39:44 PDT 2019

These guys are the best….

Von Langen, LLC   Forensic Genealogists
International Investigations
Jupiter Cove Plaza
1380 N. US Highway 1, Ste. 201
Jupiter, Florida 33469

561.748.2936 or 800.525.7722

Christie L. Martin | Martin & Richards, LLP
Attorney at Law

B: 503-444-3449
C: 503-545-9199
F: 360-637-0300

From: <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Brent Williams-Ruth <brent at williams-ruthlaw.com>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 6:23 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <WSBAPT at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] Heir Search

Good Morning List -

I have a situation where there are two specific bequests in an estate where the contact information is completely unknown and we are ready to utilize the assistance of outside resources.

Does anyone have a preferred vendor or service? I am wary of using any of the spam "Heir Search" companies that show up in my inbox without a recommendation/referral from a colleague.

Thank you,

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail<mailto:Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com>