[WSBAPT] Court clerk certification

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Mon Aug 13 19:33:23 PDT 2018

Typically you have an original certified copy of the adoption sent to the secretary of state for the apostille. The type of apostille they provide will depend on whether the Country is a signee of the Hague Convention or not. You will inform the SOS the country requesting the document and they will know which form of apostille to attach in order to authenticate.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.