[WSBAPT] Family member wont leave home -- hoarder, stealing rents, selling metals

Ron Richmond dukeronald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 12:54:20 PDT 2015

Dalynne,

I had the same scenario a couple years ago here in Kitsap. I gave a 30 day
notice that their right to be there was ending, but then the judge ruled
that the delinquent heir was a squatter. It seemed odd at the time, but the
more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I would try just treating
that heir as a squatter and give them the appropriate notice and then
evict.

I'd be happy to talk more about it if you like.

*Ronald D. Richmond · Attorney at Law*

*Email: ron at rrlaw.pro <ron at rrlaw.pro>*

*Richmond & Richmond Ltd.*

*360.692.7201 <360.692.7201> office · 360.536.1203 <360.536.1203> mobile /
text · 360.824.7168 <360.824.7168> fax*

*9615 Levin Rd NW, Suite 101; Silverdale, Washington 98383*

*www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro <http://www.facebook.com/rrlaw.pro>*