[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Center: Special Announcement

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:26:25 PDT 2017

Latah Recovery Center Supporters:

I am pleased to announce three exciting offerings we have in May:
1.  Intro to Microsoft Word and PowerPoint on May 4, 4pm.  Come learn the
basics of these important programs.

2.  Moscow Yoga Center is working with us to provide a free beginners level
yoga class on Tuesdays starting May 2.  See attached flyer.

3.  We are working with the Idaho Department of Corrections to help with
their Free2Succeed program.  This is a volunteer mentoring program for
people wishing to help returning citizens as they re-enter society.  Anyone
wishing to mentor needs to attend the training at our center on May 18,
5-9pm. See attached flyer for more info.