[Vision2020] Fwd: Notice of Public Hearing Cancellation - CUP at 525 S. Jackson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Apr 22 10:21:52 PDT 2014

Forwarded below is a response by Ms. Becky Couch (Planner I, City of Moscow) concerning the public hearing cancellation related to the conditional use permit application regarding the property located at 525 S. Jackson Street.

I wrongfully interpreted the reason for the cancellation.  For that and any subsequent comments I have made regarding my inappropriate interpretation I sincerely apologize.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon

Begin forwarded message: