[Vision2020] Question, V-Peeps . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 31 09:57:42 PDT 2012

At BARE MINIMUM the mayor and city council must publicly discuss, during a city council session, Tim Brown's eligibility (or lack thereof) to sit on the Moscow City Council in order to make their decision a matter of record.

It's called "transparency".

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students.  The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)