[Vision2020] absolutely unbelieveable.

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:38:54 PDT 2012

I get your point Sue about prayers / non-believers, but IMO the Democrats should embrace diversity and should have a big enough tent to encompass believers as well as non-believers and simply make it clear that they champion freedom of religion without government interference as well as governing the people without enshrining Biblical law into secular law.  I'm not sure how damaging opening / closing prayers are to the non-believers, but I'd guess they're all over the map from some who cover their ears to others who simply play along and close their eyes to others who just give a blank stare through all of it.
Maybe some day we'll get to the point where only a very few Religious Fundies would not fall apart at the mere mention of 'Evolution' and that only a very few non-believers would not freak out at the mention of 'God'.  Until then, I'll still tease them both with those forbidden words :)
In God Some Trust!
-Scott