[Vision2020] Hypocrisy

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 12:18:32 PDT 2011

While we're on the subject, are there any more of these kinds of posts sitting out there for which you have been awaiting my reply?  I probably had a few days where I was pretty busy and forgot about the conversation.  I'll reply when I'm able to get the time.  I don't remember what I said or what led up to it so I'll have to spend some time reading the history of the exchange and to look everything over in light of what I've learned on the subject since then.

Paul