[Vision2020] "Credit Card Services"

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:05:53 PST 2011

Well, Gary, you trust these folks to decide to invade other countries; to occupy and administer them when you simultaneously believe they can't administer jack in our own country which they actually know; to seize prisoners in occupied lands on the word of snitches collecting money; to torture - wait, gently question them - and hold them in perpetuity.

How come the same sumbitches become so friggin' smart when they wield power of life and death outside our borders? How come people with your views grant all power to the gubmint when they're killing someone else abroad?

It's a goddamn mystery to me.

Oh, wait, it's not your ass when they do it somewhere else.

Sunil