[Vision2020] "Credit Card Services"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 00:08:03 PST 2011

I usually call them back. Like dozens and dozens of times, it pisses them off tying up their lines so they cannot call out and reach their quotas. Insist on talking to the exact person that called you, which is a made up person and name. Ask lots and lots of questions. When they get mad at you, hang up and call back again in ten minutes. It is cheap entertainment at their expense instead of yours. If everyone did this these places would shut down. Hit them where it hurts, in their wallets. You cannot keep them from calling you, so you might as well make them as miserable as they make you.

Donovan Arnold