[Vision2020] The 2008 Legislature and SB1427 - When Idaho Gavea Damn

Warren Hayman whayman at roadrunner.com
Mon May 24 16:20:03 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Long ago and far away, I turned 25. I was in Maryland, visiting family, recently returned from a while spent out of the country.  I was trying to celebrate the 1/4 century mark with friends at a watering hole. I was not driving that day, and back freshly, did not even have my driver's license with me. I had, out of habit at the time, my passport. The tender of the establishment refused the service of a beer, saying that passports as proof of identity were too easily altered. Yes, he was an idiot. Although I love to think that I looked underage and all that, I hope there's a point here.

Just saying,

Warren Hayman