[Vision2020] Alex Chilton

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 19 17:33:26 PDT 2010

There was a garage band in my neighborhood growing up that only played one song really well, and that was "The Letter."  There was a time when I even thought lead guitarist Frank Smith, son of Delores and Eugene, wrote it.  Brings back a lot of good memories every time I hear it.

As for Fess Parker -- I'd never seen a picture of him before.  But anyone who could wear a dead varmint on his head and still look that jaw-droppingly handsome would've gotten my attention, on the frontier or not.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com