[Vision2020] El Nino Dry Northwest Winter Predictions Holding True

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2008 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 21:59:28 PST 2010

I wish the global warming would hurry up already, I am tired of buying snow tires. And the trip to Europe, Russia, and China will be so much faster going North instead of East or West. :P

Maybe El Nino can be the name of the next Sesame Street character; Bert, Ernie, Elmo and El Nino can all be roomies to save money during the deep long recession.

Your Friend,

Donovan Arnold