[Vision2020] WTF?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Sat Nov 7 10:14:43 PST 2009

To clarify, I'm not defending James and what he did.  Perhaps he should be executed.  My intent was not to judge the punishment.  I'll leave that to you all.

Joe had asked if anyone knew more details, and I provided some, with a little analysis of why I think James is being let out of prison early on probation.

I encourage those who know more to put it out there.  This was a real situation and we should all be aware of how it played out so that we can make a reasonable interpretation.
 Garrett Clevenger