[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu May 21 17:13:51 PDT 2009

Funny. Your ursine pal quotes from the same study I cited (The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States - Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels) as well as the hugely discredited Kinsey report in a failed attempt to bear up his spurious assertion of 10% of America's population being gay and yet you find my numbers...curious. Could it be that Yogi's numbers "look better" because they more closely match up with your preconceived notions?