[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 17:28:46 PDT 2009

Gary,

Do you think gays should not be allowed to serve in the military?

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: philosopher.joe at gmail.com; bear at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:13:51 -0700
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

Funny. Your ursine pal quotes from the same study I
cited (The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United
States - Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels) as well as the hugely
discredited Kinsey report in a failed attempt to bear up his spurious
assertion of 10% of America's population being gay and yet you find my
numbers...curious. Could it be that Yogi's numbers "look better" because
they more closely match up with your preconceived notions?