[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:33:51 PDT 2009

On this issue, I'm going to side with Gary on the numbers. Kinsey had some
serious methodological issues, and as his fame (or, at the time, I guess
you'd have called it notoriety) grew, the number of respondents that
intentionally sought him out because they had a particular sociological axe
to grind also grew. Exclusively gay and lesbian Americans are a relatively
small minority; a small minority that should not be denied any particular
rights any more than Laotian immigrants should be denied any particular
rights.

-- ACS