[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:02:23 PDT 2009

This looks better.

The Crabtree information, including the citation, is in quotes,
indicating it was lifted from a website or whatever. I wonder where it
came from.

You're right, though, Bear the percentage is irrelevant.
Discrimination is wrong regardless of the percentage. But the Crabtree
numbers are ... curious.

Joe Campbell