[Vision2020] Air Force Boots Top Aviator

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Thu May 21 07:33:51 PDT 2009

I think we are trying to count how many angels can dance on the head of a
pin, and depending on what study you use, the numbers vary.

The bottom line is, they have a right to serve, let them!

The average ratio from several studies are that 9.37% of men are
homosexual and 4.87% of women are homosexual in the US. The Central
Intelligence Agency estimates that there are 149,346,264 men and
154,478,382 women in the US which would statistically equate to 13,993,745
gay men & 7,523,097 lesbians in the US for a total of just over 21.5
Million.

In 1995, a survey (The prevalence of homosexual behavior and attraction in
the United States, the United Kingdom and France: Results of national
population-based samples - Sell, Wells, and Wypij) reported 6.2% of males
and 3.6% of females in the United States report having had sexual contact
with someone of the same sex in the previous 5 years.

A 1994 study (The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in
the United States - Laumann, Gagnon, Michael, Michaels) reported that the
incidence rate of homosexual desire for men is 7.7% and 7.5% for women.

A 1993 study (The Janus Report on Sexual Behavior - Janus and Janus) found
9% of men and 5% of women were involved in frequent or ongoing homosexual
experiences.

A 1990 study (Homosexuality/Heterosexuality by McWhirter, Sanders, and
Reinisch) stated 13.95% of males and 4.25% of females had "extensive" or
"more than incidental" homosexual experience.

The Indiana University Kinsey Reports (Sexual Behavior in the Human Male -
Kinsey, Pomeroy, and Martin/Sexual Behavior in the Human Female - Kinsey,
Pomeroy, Martin, and Gerhard) reported 10% of males being more or less
exclusively homosexual and 2% to 6% of females being more or less
exclusively homosexual.