[Vision2020] 2nd Amendment

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 13:59:13 PDT 2009

Garrett,

The wording makes total sense if your understand that the British Government prevented some of the colonists from having proper arms to defend themselves from enemies. The Crown liked to control everything.

So when they say, "infringed" they are talking about the federal government denying the states weapons to defend themselves. When they say "well regulated" they are referring to state's having a well qualified and properly maintained militia to do a proper job of defense, not just some rusty knives and couple of old pistols held by untrained and unfit men.

Best Regards,

Donovan