[Vision2020] good film series

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Mar 19 11:49:50 PDT 2009

The Moscow Food Co-op is proud to present two films for the Good Food
Film Series in April: "My Father's Garden" and "Beyond Organic." Films
will be shown at 7:00 p.m., Thursday, April 2 at the Kenworthy
Performing Arts Centre in downtown Moscow, Idaho.

Each month the Good Food Film Series, sponsored by the Moscow Food
Co-op, will feature an entertaining and thought-provoking film followed
by a potluck of finger foods, social time, and discussion. Doors open at
6:30 p.m. Admission $6 general public, $4 Co-op members. Please bring
finger food to share afterwards.

"My Father's Garden" is an award winning film about sustainable
agriculture. The filmmaker, the son of a farmer, contrasts chemical and
organic farming.

"Beyond Organic." is an award winning film about community supported
agriculture in the middle of suburban sprawl.

Future films include:
Thurs., May 21 - "Independent America" (co-sponsored by Buy Local Moscow)
Thurs., June 18 - "Homegrown"
Thurs., July 16 - "Mad City Chickens"

The Kenworthy Performing Arts Centre is located at 508 South Main
Street, Moscow, Idaho.

The Co-op is located at 121 East Fifth Street in downtown Moscow.