[Vision2020] Contradictory Crabtree (was RE: Say What?)

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:32:42 PST 2009

Two BIG differences between Obama's win and GW Bush's first win: Obama
won the popular vote; Obama did not need the Supreme Court to win the
electoral vote.

In the beginning much of the resentment toward Bush had little to do
with him or a dislike of his political philosophy (conservativism).
Unlike the recent comments about Obama.

Joe Campbell