[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:59:29 PST 2009

Gary writes:
'If every mega leftist measure your
hero puts forward is an abject failure it will hopefully discredit the ultra
liberal wing of the democrat party and hasten the rise of a truly conservative
candidate. All to the greater glory of our republic, in my opinion.'

Gary, when you refer to 'a truly conservative candidate' do you mean one like born-again Christian President George W. Bush with his conservative policies of abstinence-only education, cutting funding for birth control, restricting abortion, lowering taxes, brutalizing enemy combatants, embarking on 2 wars abroad, etc.?  With the economy in deep recession and no end in site, this really is not all to the greater glory of our Republic.

If Obama governs from the middle, he'll have a successful administration.  If not, he'll be tossed out in favor of GOP candidate irrespective of whether this candidate is truly conservative or not.

-Scott