[Vision2020] Liberal Agenda

donald edwards donaledwards at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:26:02 PST 2009

Aha, no difference in print quality but huge difference in other qualities.  I recently learned that hemp is 70% cellulose compared to wood at only 30%.  This explains why paper from wood must be chemically teated with poisons (toulene, bleach, etc.) and is still weaker and shorter lived paper than hemp.  DOW chemicals had a say in lobbying for propagandizing hemp, alongside William Randolf Hurst who owned 20mil. acres of trees and the world's largest newspaper.

Don