[Vision2020] Liberal Agenda?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Dec 3 11:18:32 PST 2009

For special flyers or posters (i.e. announcement of "The First Annual
Intolerista Wingding" earlier this year) I use hemp paper purchased from
Canada.

Believe it or not, there is a discernible difference in print quality
between Canadian hemp paper and American bond paper.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown