[Vision2020] 9/11

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Sep 6 09:38:15 PDT 2008

Interesting that Andreas mentions Doug Coe, leader of The Family, often called The Fellowship, a shadowy, pseudo evangelical powercenter operating throughout the world with a credo of "Jesus + nothing" that somehow uses the Savior as a means to draw out rich and powerful despots to accomplish GOP will.

I just traded a book, "The Family," into Bookpeople -- it's chilling, well-documented, and supports much of what Andreas says below.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/